Friday, February 3

A very good thought

Today, my friends, is Friday.
Last night's fellowship was good for my soul.
Even though I don't like my job and I don't know what's next, God is still good and He is still with me.
I now have leftover chicken enchiladas in my fridge.
God wants to use me even now to minister to orphans or child/teens at risk.
After I finish writing, I'm going to get a 2nd cup of coffee.
God has a way of lovingly encouraging me whenever I'm low and tired.
God may allow me the opportunity to see answered prayers on behalf of others, as well as myself.
Next week my friend, who is currently in Africa, comes home.


But as for me, I shall sing of Your strength; Yes, I shall joyfully sing of Your lovingkindness in the morning, For You have been [and will continue to be] my stronghold And a refuge in the day of my distress.
Psalm 59:16

2 comments:

David said...

Awesome blog. God Bless.

Mindy said...

@David, thanks...God bless you as well.