Thursday, February 2

A grateful thought

Thank goodness for music!!!
Do I hear an amen or two???

Specifically today, I love how in the height of emotional vomit (wanting to yell, jump and down, and thinking not-so-godly thoughts) God can reach down and change my heart and mind, through a few vertically-focused songs. It's hard to listen and sing along to songs that worship God and stay angry.

(What I am listening to? Christy Nockels' Life Light Up, Watermark's self-titled album, and Michael W Smith's Worship Again)

I know this is just one instance where music can bless. We all have stories of how music has spoken to us in various circumstances...this is just my experience today.


Sing to Him, sing praises to Him; Speak of all His wonders.
I Chronicles 16:9

Watch over your heart with all diligence, for from it flow the springs of life.
Proverbs 4:23

No comments: