Tuesday, June 28

I have a feeling my own kids won't be so lucky...

Back in August, I wrote about Crocheting and Babies...about crocheting baby blankets for my friends and getting sick of doing them!

Well, it's been 10 months since I wrote that post and guess what? I've started a new baby blanket. I'm enjoying working on it thus far but am not forcing myself to finish quickly, even though the baby in mind has already been born. I'm also giving myself permission to quit the blanket if I get to the point where I hate it all again! :)

But I would love to give these friends a little blanket for their little boy. I've known the husband for-ev-er! Our parents became friends while both moms were pregnant with Josh and I...so we've known each other our whole lives. Josh and his wife are great people who I love spending time with...sadly, I don't spend a lot of time with them.

So...if I finish this little blanket, then I'll have a chance to see them and meet their little guy.
Incentive!

No comments: