Wednesday, April 13

Morning thoughts

I just got home from my two week vacation to Germany and Holland. Seeing as those countries are nine hours ahead of me, I'm jet-lagging just a bit. I started to feel tired yesterday around 3pm and crazy tired around 6:30pm (I managed to keep going until 8pm by catching up with a missed episode of Amazing Race). Then this morning I woke up at 3:30am. I could not think of any good reason to get moving that early in the morning, so I stayed in bed and dozed until 5am, which is when I finally got up.

I decided to come to work early today, arriving at 6am, with a Maple Latte in hand (if you haven't tried it, I highly recommend doing so, if possible). This being my second day back at work, I still have 240 unread emails to go through plus a few projects to jump into, once I know what I'm facing.

Anyhow, I just thought I'd get on to say Hello and Good Morning to you all.
Here's a verse to start your day:
But I will sing of Your strength, in the morning I will sing of Your love; for You are my fortress, my refuge in times of trouble.  Psalm 59:16
May you know His strength and love in your life. Enjoy your day!

No comments: