Thursday, April 1

Seeking a Job Counselor

I am feeling a bit clueless lately.

I need a job counselor, I think, or maybe a life counselor. What should I do with my life? I'm open to all suggestions.

I know I've gone on and on about wanting to be a missionary. But now, I feel ambivalent about it all. Here's what I do know:
  • I know I don't want to keep working here...that hasn't changed.
  • I know I'm called to ministry.
  • I know I would love a coffee related ministry.
  • I know I love teaching the Old Testament.
  • I know I would enjoy living overseas.
  • I know I enjoy cooking.
  • I know I would love working with kids/youth to some capacity.
  • I know I would hate an office/computer oriented job...I need to be with people.
  • I know I'm better with small groups than large groups.
Any ideas? What should I do with my life? Someone tell me what to do! Tell me the perfect job.

No comments: