Thursday, November 12

S.A.D. no more

Okay, I never had Seasonal Affective Disorder to begin with...it's too early in our overcast, rainy, cold season to have it. But today, God gave me 20 minutes of summer...pure bliss.

It was stinkin cold as I stumbled out to my car to leave for work so as soon as my car warmed up a little bit, I cranked up the heat and blasted myself with heat the whole ride to work. In addition to that, we have sun today (the rain returns tomorrow!). So I'm driving to work, being blast with heat and feeling the sun on my face. For 20 minutes I pretended that it was summer time not winter. That, along with my summer sun reservoir, should shoo away any trace of the S.A.D. until at least the end of January! I'm golden....well, not physically, only emotionally, and even then, I know it's debatable! But around here, I'll take what I can get!

1 comment:

My name is Cait said...

You should come to Australia... we do not lack in sun! Especially at the moment :)