Saturday, November 21

Laundry Woes

I don't use Fabric Softener because it take conscience effort to be listening for the right stage of the washing cycle to add in the softener...pretty high maintenance in my opinion! So I use dryer sheets and that seems to work out just fine.

Every once in a while when I'm folding my clean laundry it will occur to me that I have only found one of the two sheets I threw in my dryer. I never care...I figure it will show up one day.

This past week, I think on Tuesday, I was wearing a hooded sweatshirt to work. In the early afternoon the neckline was starting to bother me. It was nothing unusual. It is usually a hair that is tickling/irritating my neck...so I fingered around looking for the one hair that had fallen out and was bothering me. I couldn't find such a hair. Moments later, again the irritation was there. I reached up to the next line and again started searching for a hair only to have my fingers grab onto something foreign. Much to my surprise and amusement, I pulled out a dryer sheet. I felt like a moron but at least I had a good chuckle from it!

No comments: