Thursday, October 29

Thank You Jesus Moment

If you're busy and you know it, clap your hands! *clap, clap*
If you're busy and you know it, clap your hands! *clap, clap*
If you're busy and you know it, trust the Lord and just don't blow it
Just be still, He'll walk you through it, clap your hands! *clap, clap*

This week, I only had one night at home (Monday)...every other night has been and is full of meetings and/or weekend commitments. I was beginning to wonder how and when I'd possibly get my homework done for this week (due Sunday by 10pm). Then the Good Lord blesses me with a night off...my meeting tonight was cancelled. Bless the Lord, oh my soul, and all that in within me!

I could do a little jig right now except that I really need to get to my homework!
So over and out for now!

No comments: