Tuesday, October 27

Catching Up

I've got some catching up to do...

I was home sick with the flu last week. Okay, actually, I only felt bad the first 48 hours but doctor's orders kept me home for another 4 days. A week off work? I'll take it. Four days in which I could do my homework without thinking about anything else? I'll take it...and I did!

But now, I've got some catching up to do...

Work: There's a stack of invoices that I need to go through at work (why is it that heaps of invoices always seem to arrive when I'm gone?). There are requests for paperwork that are just sitting waiting for attention. Problem orders and filing to take care of.

Exercise: Yesterday was the first time I've exercised since October 10th...over two weeks! Eek. Since I'm still coughing, I didn't push myself yesterday but just enjoyed a 30 minute walk. But I need to re-focus on healthy living and exercise. However, I won't have another free night at home until next Monday, November 2nd, which mean I probably won't exercise until then. Sigh...

Homework: This is the one area I'm doing fine in...mainly because I'm only at week 2 and week 1 I was home with the flu.

Apartment: Oh dear! I have been a bum for several weeks, even before the flu came visiting. I am living in a "no-visitors-allowed-to-witness-how-lazy-I've-been" status. I need to be bitten by the cleaning bug. Maybe that will happen next week...

No comments: