Monday, June 22

Opportunities

One thing that is important to me is to regularly serve my church. To me serving the church goes hand-in-hand with being a Christian. This past school year I served in the AWANA programs, which I loved! I enjoyed it so much more than I thought I would. Now that AWANA is over for the summer, I'm trying to figure out what I should do this next school year.

Keep in mind that I am still working full time and technically going to school full time too! Therefore, I've decided that I can only do one ministry. The question is which ministry...

--I've been asked to co-lead a young ladies Bible Study, which I've been a participant of for the last couple years, which meets every other Monday.

--Of course, there's always AWANA, which is every Wednesday night.

--And then there my church's youth group. I love youth and yesterday at church it was announced that they need leaders...they meet every Tuesday night (and special events).

What to do? what to do?

**Oh, as a side note, I made my quiche this weekend using half-and-half instead of heavy cream. The taste was so much better but the quiche didn't set as well as last time...not sure the problem is related to the change.

No comments: