Friday, June 26

Mood Swings

I am in the mood to play in the kitchen. I want to try new recipes, desserts and entrees.
I am not in the mood to work on homework. PTL I only have about 1 week left.

I am in the mood to start exercising again.
I am not in the mood to endure...I have never reached the point where exercising is enjoyable...if there is such a point.

I am in the mood to become more active in my church.
I am not in the mood to over-extend myself, which is a good thing.

I am in the mood to play with my cameras.
I am not in the mood to get my newest camera cleaned and fixed.

I am in the mood to actively save more money, which is needed.
I am not in the mood to stop spending money, which is bad.

I am in the mood to clean my apartment...throw away junk and minimize.
I am not usually in the mood to do anything about it.

I am in the mood to read some books...I have about 20 books that have been waiting...beckoning me...enticing me with their stories, words and wisdom!
I am in the mood for coffee dates with friends or dinner parties or walks...soon!
I am in the mood to celebrate my friends new babies.
I am in the mood to visit my grandparents but that might have to wait until November.

Moods are funny things. They are quite dependent on energy levels and emotions. My current class is about making decisions using data. Although I appreciate that I am an emotional person by nature, I sure would like to be more data-minded and driven. I worked with two people once who told me that they were like steam-rollers...never slowing down, endless energy, which was true! I am not that type of person. However, because of school, I have allowed myself to become quite low energy. My life needs a power-surge...I think I'll use the list above to set goals for myself this summer!

No comments: