Monday, February 23

My Mind is a Rolodex

When I'm in the middle of my classes, I find that I begin to think in list format. I create a mental list and am regularly flipping through the cards of all that I need to remember and accomplish. Most of the time this method is effective however, like this photo, my mind is typically a bit messy. There have been times I forget things or find myself with a small amount of time with a large number of "red-flagged" items to accomplish. By the end of each term, my mental rolodex is almost unuseable. Cards get lost...I can't remember things...my memory is shot. So right now, I'm good...my mind is full but things are not forgotten. Come July, the situation will be entirely different...the things I will remember will be blessed indeed!

Perhaps I should consider another processing method. :)

No comments: