Monday, March 19

Things I love

Things have been a bit silent over here mainly because I feel swamped. Swamped at work, swamped with nightly activities and responsibilities. And now in the midst of my swampiness, I am faced with not one, not two, but three options for what might be next in life...I think stunned was a very appropriate word on Saturday when I received a particular (3rd option) email.

So anyways, I feel mumbled jumbled and thought in order to provide some sense of intentional calm, I would mimic my blogger friend Jolie who typically does a "what I like" on Mondays.
  1. Every once in a while, I like to dust off my older CDs and pop them in my car. This morning I was blessed with Rich Mullin's Songs...a nice way to start the day, worshiping the Lord. One interesting thing I just learned, while perusing the world wide web, is that apparently, starting in June, they are going to begin making a film on Rich's life!! I'm thrilled and cannot wait!
  2. I love LOVE love that God gave us in Western Washington one last bout of snow before spring comes tonight. I awoke both Sunday morning and this morning with snow on my car and covering the trees and bushes. It was beautiful and I received the surprise with gladness!
  3. I am really enjoying the new Kellogg's cereal Krave, in the double chocolate. Hey, don't judge, it's actually (surprisingly) quite healthy as far as cereals go. How much fun would be it to try to make muddie buddies aka trash mix with this cereal? A bit over the top?? Perhaps! But fun nonetheless.
  4. I have an orchid now gracing my desk. I've wanted one for a little while now but never really wanted to spend the money to buy and then nurture one. But I attended a food show, with my job, at the end of February, and one of our suppliers bought this to adorn her table and then she gave it to me at the end of the show! So now I get to daily be blessed by it.

What do you like or what are you thankful for today?

No comments: