Tuesday, November 22

On my potential move east

Boss: Is there anything we can do to keep you here longer?
Me: (long pause).....not really....
Boss: Well, I am praying over this. The Lord sure has answered a lot of my prayers lately.
Me: ummm.....okay.....

Last's weeks conversation keeps rolling around in my head. I'm not entirely sure what to make of that comment. But I'm not worrying about it.

I have my third interview tomorrow (Wednesday) at:
11am, Pacific Standard Time
2pm, Eastern Standard Time
8pm, Western Europe Time
5am Thursday morning for my Aussie friends?

I am still interested in this ministry (a holistic housing ministry for pregnant women) and believe that it would be a good yet challenging experience. However, if God wants to change my plans again (and subsequently answer my boss's prayers), then God's will be done.

Either way some change is a'comin.

**update...the phone interview went fine. There were three of their people on this phone call. I felt there was "connection" with two of the three...so we'll see. No job offer yet. Patience is a virture, they say.

1 comment:

Kaye said...

oooh exciting times!
I won't be awake at 5am... so i'll pray in advance before I go to bed, and at 6:13am when my alarm goes off :)
Hope it goes well!