Monday, May 23

Talking it up!

The "average" woman talks anywhere from 20,000-50,000 words a day, depending on what article you read.

The "average" man talks anywhere from 12,000-25,000 words a day, according to the same sources.

I think it is safe to say that I am below average. Every once in a while, I get chatty, especially if it's a topic that I really passionate about. But for the most part, I'm a listener more than a talker.

That's probably why I'm always drawn towards talkers. Many of my closest friends over the years are the extroverted chatty types who talk way more than I do and get way more excited than I do. But I find they are the yin to my yang...how's that for a cheesy line? Their chattiness and extroverted-ness draws me out, gets me involved, and engages more of me. I've had so many great experiences by having them as my friends.

That's all...there's no point to this post other than to share what I just wrote.
Does this count as part of my daily 20,000-50,000 words?

No comments: