Tuesday, November 9

Wait patiently for the Lord

I have decided not to apply for the job in Florida. I don't feel released or free to do so. I feel like I am supposed to wait.

Wait for what? Only God knows.

At times, the waiting rather stinks because this current job sucks the energy from me. I am growing increasingly frustrated here.

I suppose I could work on my attitude. :)

I often try to remember all the good things about this job and even on my worst work days, I'm still thankful that God provided this job that meets my needs.

But I'm made for something more.

"...He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus," Philippians 1:6.

"The one who calls you is faithful, and he will do it," I Thessalonians 5:24.

"For the vision is yet for the appointed time; It hastens toward the goal and it will not fail, though it tarries, wait for it; for it will certainly come, it will not delay," Habakkuk 2:3

No comments: