Monday, November 1

Tidbits

1. I made 6 loaves of zucchini bread yesterday. My sister and I got two huge zucchini's from a lady at our church. I made Zucchini Coconut bread, Zucchini Pumpkin bread, and Chocolate Zucchini Bread. Hopefully they are all good...I diverted from the recipe. Que sera, sera!

2. I have a 7 page paper due on Wednesday, reviewing a culture. I have 6.5 pages left to type.

3. I also am scheduled to teach Sunday School, this Sunday, on Jeremiah 1-26, to middle schoolers.

4. Between 2 and 3, I have a lot of work to do this week.

5. I actually got trick and treaters yesterday! The first time that's happened since I've lived in the apartment.

6. I was on the radio this morning, oh so briefly. The discussion theme on the radio today was to share your favorite Bible verse at the moment. I called in to share Habakkuk 2:3. Hearing yourself on the radio is a strange thing.

7. I'm considering a job in Florida. The diagonally opposite corner from where I live. Florida!?!?!?! It's a job at a camp...I emailed the head lady a couple questions. Depending on what she says will determine if I apply or not.

No comments: