Tuesday, August 24

Biscotti

The crunch. The flavor. The soaked-in-coffee goodness.
I love biscotti!

I enjoy eating biscotti.
I enjoy making biscotti.
I enjoy trying new types of biscotti.
And I enjoy testing out the biscotti on others.

I've made an Almond Lemon Biscotti, Chocolate Cherry Biscotti, Vanilla Bean Biscotti, Double Chocolate Biscotti and last night I made a Mocha Almond Biscotti. My plan tonight is make a Coconut Rum Biscotti...just because it sounds interesting.

I try to do my cooking with a purpose...what I mean is that I know if I cook just for me, I will eat what I make, which isn't always a good thing. So I try to come up with people or reasons that I can give food away and then not only do I get to bless someone (hopefully) but then I can also get to have a little taste without feeling guilty.

What is the reason for the Mocha Almond and Coconut Rum? This is my pastor's last week at my church...I thought it would be nice to drop some off. There are only 7 people there so I'm going to provide enough for two each and then bring the rest to work.

So if you ever want some biscotti...let me know. I'm always looking for good excuses and you'd make a great one!

No comments: