Friday, June 25

A homework problem

I have a major project that is due in two weeks.

I am supposed to find a case study of a church plant in a third-world country. The case study has to be at least 5 years old. Then I need to contact the author or missionary and find out if the church still exists and what has transpired since the article. Sounds like a great project, right?

Only I haven't been able to track down a case study yet. The two publications that my professor recommended are not accessible online, either by the school's library or directly. And then to top it off, the archive section on the C&MA website, which is chalk-full of information, is down. EEK!

This project is 20% of my grade and I can't seem to find what I need to get going.
Prayers and recommendations are welcomed!

No comments: