Friday, February 19

Another Grandparent Story

On another visit to see my grandma, the four of us were sitting around a table. My grandma was wearing a short-sleeved shirt and was getting cold. So I offered to run to her room and look for a sweater.

Now there's two things about my grandma that she always does. She always sit with her legs crossed and she is always humming.

So when I returned with the sweater, we put it on her and then I sat down. Immediately after, I heard her humming so I leaned over and asked, "What are you humming Grandma?"

Both my grandpa and sister started laughing because evidently my sister had just asked my grandma the same thing while I was retrieving the sweater.

My grandma chuckled and said, "I'm humming...I'm just humming." To which my grandpa replied, "you're just my little hummingbird, aren't you?" and grandma agreed!

No comments: