Tuesday, January 19

Purple Mountain Majesties

All I can say is that I wish I had a camera with me this morning.

On my way to work, I take this one highway every day which, at one point, is heading east. On clear days, you can see the entire Cascade mountain range and even Mount Rainer. Always beautiful.

This morning, the sun was rising and the skies were splattered with pink and purple hues, all of which were surrounding Mount Rainer.

I know my words don't effectively create the beauty of that scene and moment. But trust me, it was beautiful. And it was just what I needed to start my day.

**Update--And now the sun is gone...well, not gone, just hiding behind our usual layer of grey clouds. Wow, that sounds gloomy. But hey, even that could have great spiritual implications, right?

No comments: