Friday, April 17

One of Those Days

Ever have one of those days when it feels like your body and mind are determined to go a few steps slower than normal...where its hard to put your thoughts together quickly....where you could stare in space the whole day?

That's me today.

On top of that, or maybe related to that, my mind is starting to become "puddle-like." After being in school for a chunk of time, I find that I get to a point where I type things other than what I am thinking, without realizing it. This means it becomes ultra important for me to proofread because I start to find so many mistakes, which is not normal for me. In fact, typing this small post has taken me longer than it should because I keep having to correct all my typos.

Hopefully I'll sleep deeply tonight and wake up with my mind and body ready to tackle homework. First I have to make it through the work day!

Oh, tomorrow I'm planning on making Orange Marmalade...thought that sounded fun! If it turns out, I'll post the recipe.

No comments: