Thursday, December 18

7 Days To Go

Since my boss has told me not to come in due to the snow, I'm hanging out here at home doing some reading and cleaning. And since it is 7 days until Christmas, I thought I'd share my 7 favorite Christmas songs for 2008, not particularly in order of preference.

1. Twelve Days of Christmas by Straight No Chaser. This always makes me laugh when I hear it on the radio! Funny!

2.White Christmas by Clyde McPhatter and the Drifters. Cheesy video...it's the song I like!

3. White Christmas by Bing Crosby. Classic and beautiful...also from my favorite Christmas movie!

4. Peace On Earth by Casting Crowns. Love LOVE this song! This might be my favorite!

5. Carol of the Bells. This version is by the Barrington Children's Choir...it's pretty good.

6. A Baby Changes Everything by Faith Hill. Okay, I think this song is a bit cheesy but I love the song starting about half-way through...it becomes a worship song!

7. Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas by Judy Garland, Diana Krall, or Sarah McLachlan. All these versions make me want a cup of coffee while sitting snug inside!

No comments: