Monday, November 14

A week of praise and thanksgiving

**This past week I found myself increasingly agitated and annoyed at people. By Friday, I was rejoicing that I had a weekend to refresh myself and "become" normal again. However that didn't happen. I continued to find myself snappy with the people around me. Both Saturday and Sunday, I had a mini time-out which was able to calm my attitude, which was good. However, I'm back at work. And within the first 15 minutes of being here, I felt those agitated snappy feeling resurfacing. Not what I want. At all! So this week I'm going to post different verses on praising God and on thankfulness. Verses that will direct my mind towards God, His goodness, and His provisions and take my focus a bit more off myself. I trust that by Friday, God will have been glorified many many times and that I'll be a more pleasant person in the process. Throughout the week, feel free to share a verse or two that is an encouragement to you!



You have turned for me my mourning into dancing;
You have loosed my sackcloth and girded me with gladness,
That my soul may sing praise to You and not be silent.
O LORD my God, I will give thanks to You forever.

Psalm 30:11-12

No comments: