Thursday, January 1

Revisiting Goals

Back on November 24th, I wrote a list of things I wished to accomplish during my two months off of school. I know I'm a little over the half-way point but thought I'd revisit my list to chart the progress.

So here is my wish list for all the things I hope to accomplish during that time:
--crochet one baby blanket and scarf...completed both...I'll try to post a photo later.
--clean my poor neglected apt which was been crying for attention for months (this includes throwing out oodles of junk that I don't need!)...I started this and have already given away a stack of books and clothes. I have another pile of stuff I'll be giving away. But I don't feel like I've simplified my apt too much! Maybe I'll try to do more in January.
--re-read Harry Potter series (not a necessity but would enjoy it!)...completed this! I read the whole series in December and loved them all over again!
--finally clean my car...won't even think to mention how long it's been!...ummm...nope...still a mess
--create a "ministry resume"...started this...will finish this month.
--help out more with the youth group, with planning or whatever is needed...I've put the offer out there to help more but haven't really done anything.
--email people I've neglected to let them know I'm alive and still care!...I've emailed a few people...could/should do more!
--save money...this is a prayer request and "to-do" item...sigh...the Lord has help me with this one! I can't say I've saved much but I've been able to pay off several bills.

No comments: